Go to FavoritesMost Popular Decor Trends In 2020When it comes to home decor, there are lots of styles to choose from, and their applications vary wildly from home to home.But did you know that
Mi Choice Realty Lenders
- Edward, purchased a home in Adrian in 2019
- Shane. Purchased his home in Temperance in 2018
- Theresa Sold a condo in Trenton and purchased a home 2018
- James and Cindy. Purchased a condo in Woodhaven in 2018
- Dave and Marcie. Sold their Riverview home in 2018
- Chris, purchased his home in Dearborn Hts. in 2016
- Sherry. Sold her Chesterfield Twp home in 2018
- Kristen and Eric, purchased their home in Wyandotte in 2017
- Carol. Sold her Woodhaven home in 2017
- Matt and Kate, purchased their Wyandotte home in 2016
- Dee. Bought a home in Woodhaven 2019
- Larry and Alice bought and sold their home in Taylor
- Carol, purchased a condo in Gibraltar in 2019
- Charmaine, purchased a home in Taylor, 2019
- Larry purchased his home in Southgate in 2017
- Jay and Tami. Sold their Trenton home in 2018
- Tom Purchased his home in South Rockwood in 2016
- Jane, purchased a condo in Romulus in 2017
- Lisa, purchased her first home in Wyandotte in 2016
- Jason, purchased a home in Riverview 2019
- Carrie and Mario, Sold their Lincoln Park home and purchased a home in New Baltimore in 2016
- Dan, bought and sold a home in 2019
About Mike ProcissiA Commitment to Excellence:
Whenever people ask me how I have achieved such success in the real estate industry, I answer with a single word: reputation. That is what it all comes down to. Without a reputation (or worse – with a bad reputation), you are going to get precisely nowhere in real estate, but with a solid reputation there is no limit to what you can do. I have become known among my clients and colleagues alike for my knowledge, honesty, openness, focus, and my accessibility. Straightforward is the only way that I know to conduct myself in business, offering people my direct and sincere opinions on all topics minor and major.
While I pride myself on my honesty (what some may at times term "bluntness"), service for me goes even deeper than that. Because I understand that my clients may not always operate on the most regular schedules, I make myself available for questions and feedback at all times, including evenings and weekends. Whatever fits your schedule, I can work with you. You can count on me to be there when you need me to be, affording you the peace of mind that comes when you go through this process the right way and confident that you are well informed.
Buying or selling a home is likely going to be one of the largest (maybe the largest) financial decisions of your life. It is a distinct honor for me to represent you and guide you, and you can be sure that I take that honor seriously. For me, real estate is not a job. This is my passion, and I view it as a calling. I go into each day asking myself What else can I do to be a more effective Realtor? What else can I do to make my clients' experience spectacular?
A Track Record of Success
For more than two decades, I have served in the real estate industry in a variety of roles: property manager, loan officer, and of course, Realtor. I have accrued a mass of knowledge over the years, enabling me to give both my buyer clients and my seller clients a significant edge in the market. My skills are formidable – this is true – but I would say that the thing I do differently than everyone else is simply working harder. Instead of resting on my strong reputation, I am grinding day in and day out, focusing on my work with the same passion and intensity that has always driven me to be the best. Second place isn't good enough for me.
This brings me to education, which – like honesty – is another key principle of mine. I am a strong believer in the value of ongoing education, pushing myself to learn more and keep my understanding of the market up to date. From picking up new technologies to analyzing local market trends, I am always focused on staying on top of the ever changing trends and market conditions. Currently I am working toward mastering home staging, which will help me to market my clients' properties even more effectively than I do already. This work may seem tedious to some, but to me it is a necessary part of what I do. I currently hold designations and certifications from the National Associate of Realtors, including:
* Military Relocation Specialist
* Pricing Strategy Advisor
* Seller's Representative Specialist
* Accredited Buyers Representative
* Real Estate Negotiating Expert
I also hold memberships in the following Realtor Associations:
* Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors
* Michigan Association of Realtors
* National Association of Realtors
Choosing the Right Realtor for You
My father was a well known and successful Realtor and real estate instructor, so I grew up in this business. I have seen what works and what doesn't all my life. When all is said and done, you want to find the right fit for yourself – as measured in the results that you see at the end of your buying or selling experience.
Aside from the time that I spent serving in our military, southeastern Michigan has always been my home. If you are searching for someone who recognizes this area's value, you have found him. I love it here, I intend to spend the rest of my life here, and the thrill of helping other people to buy and sell their homes here is something that never gets old for me. If that type of enthusiasm clicks with you, then you and I may just be the right fit.
I will do everything that I can to represent your best interests and ensure that this decision you are making will be one that you can look back on with a smile. When good isn't good enough and you expect more, give me a call today at 734-258-2113 to discuss your needs and see what I can do for you.
Latest Blog Posts
Areas We Cover
- Allen Park
- Ann Arbor
- Augusta Twp
- Berlin Twp
- Canton Twp
- Dearborn Heights
- Flat Rock
- Frenchtown Twp
- Grosse Ile Twp
- Huron Twp
- Lincoln Park
- Lodi Twp